Some of our goals include:
- Providing community members access to a garden space and land to grow on
- Helping to educate and promote gardening as part of a healthy and wholesome lifestyle
- Helping to create a progressive and prosperous neighbourhood of involved individuals
- Helping to spread the knowledge of issues related to food security
- Helping to bring individuals together to share knowledge
The garden has 31 ‘private’ plots that are rented each year. In addition, there are 2 communal plots, one for herbs, one berry patchwhere gardeners share the bounty.
Everyone is welcome at the Gage Park Community Garden; if you are interested please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com